Originally from Paleo OMG
- 1 apple (cored and diced)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour (or just use more almond flour)
- 3 eggs (whisked)
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter or coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (the more the better)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt to large bowl, mix together.
- In a 2nd bowl combine your eggs, butter, honey, and diced apples.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Place silicone liners in muffin tins, then place batter evenly throughout. The mix gave me 9 muffins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. These guys take a bit of time, but they are totally worth it!
- Let cool. Then eat them. They’re awesome.